Translate

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother's Day 2012 (Missing my Mama a lot)

It's been almost 6 years now since Mama passed away, I miss her everyday. Being the only women in the family, we get to spend time together. We share our thoughts on the latest novel that we read, she's so much fun to talk to. She was the typical office girl, she bought me lots of make-up because I look too plain. But I'm not able to use them because my skin gets really itchy when I put make-up on. She was happy when I buy girly stuff for myself, like shoes and bags and clothes. I remember her often reminding me to bring home some sweet goodies when I go home from work, I miss seeing the happy and excited expression on her face when I walked in the door. I miss our movie dates, the way she clings on to my arm or she holds my hand while we walked. I miss the fun times we make mango float and fruit salad together, she gladly volunteered to mix the condensed milk and cream together because she gets to taste it. I miss everything about her. How I wish you're here Ma. I love you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment