Translate

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Crochet earrings... My most favorite accessory!

I truly count on a pair of earrings to compliment whatever I'm wearing, it's my most favorite accessory. I got excited to follow video tutorials on crochet earrings, of course by Marcelle - OVW and Teresa - tjw1963. These lovely ladies are the greatest!
This is the Khloe earrings by Teresa. The original pattern has 6 sides, I only made 5 sides on these.
These are my current favorites. OVW's Cascade Earrings. I love the details on the design.
Teresa's Nicole earrings. Reminds me of the sun.. And summer.
I lightly starched them to make them stay in shape. I hope to wear them one of these days. I just love them! <3

4 comments:

  1. Hello I am Shari... Your new follower. What a great idea..earings! Love your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Shari. Thank you very much for your generous comment and for following my blog, I will try to post more interesting blogs for you to enjoy. I have worn these earrings may times already but I always forget to take pictures so i could post them. :) Thank you again and God bless you. <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear Sacha, This morning I am so happy that you have visited my blog..Thank you so much.. Ohh Ohh I am following your blog posts very closer..:))
    Thank you for sharing the beautiful videos about crochet earrings.. You are very talented..:))
    Best wishes and Blessings...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Beck my friend. Thank you very much for your kind words. I love to crochet earrings, though I'm not ready for my own designs yet, I love to follow some video tutorials on YouTube.
      All the best to you and your loved ones.

      Delete