Translate

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Granny Bottom Bags and Slouchy Beanies

A lot has been going on the past few months. Long vacations, festivals, sudden passing of loved ones. But with everything that I've been through, I have my yarns and hooks with me always. As time passes by, they've been my companion. That's what I love about crochet, it's very convenient and portable. Not to mention it's the best stress reliever ever!

My cousin Izzy and my brother Khail found my crochet beanies nice. I didn't follow a pattern, I'm glad it turned out well.
This is me modelling one the the slouchy beanies I finished. ;)

I used 3 strands of Familia Soft Yarns in Dark Blue.

I used a bulky yarn in Oceanus for this cutie.

My cousin Nikko loving his Pokemon-inspired beanie. He loves the company of my brother, Bjorn.

I used Red Heart Super Savers in Earth & Sky for this.

I'm not sure how many balls of Familia acrylic I used up for this. Very pretty!
I made this for my handsome nephew, Pogs.

My Papa says  he's too old to wear slouchy beanies, he requested for a ribbed bonnet instead. He likes it because it's warm, and he asked me to make him a scarf as well. As of now, I haven't started making the scarf yet, but I already finished his bonnet. I asked him to send me a photo of him wearing the bonnet, he said he will send me one when he's not busy. :)
Here are the ribbed bonnets with their yummy background. LOL
Daddie loves this!
This is for my cousin, Milka.

Ella feels very comfortable wearing her bonnet, pictured here with her Ninong.

There's one place that I really love to photograph my finished projects into, my Tito and Tita's house. We also live here so I have easy access to the beautiful scenery. I'm going to showcase the photos of the granny bottom bags...
The very vibrant rainbow-colored GBB!
This is my favorite. I used Red Heart Super Saver in Earth & Sky, Primary and Fall.
This is a gift for Janice, my brother's girlfriend and a very good friend of mine.
Janice ordered this for her mom. I added a cute button for closure. The photo was taken at their home. :)

These are the projects that I finished the past 3 months, I have lots of WIP's here which I will be posting on my next blog entry.

Thank you so much for your time reading my blog. Till my next post.

Peace and Love,
Sacha :)


3 comments:

  1. Easy "water hack" burns 2 lbs OVERNIGHT

    Over 160 000 women and men are utilizing a easy and secret "liquid hack" to burn 2lbs each and every night as they sleep.

    It is proven and it works with anybody.

    Just follow these easy step:

    1) Grab a glass and fill it half the way

    2) And now use this weight loss HACK

    and you'll be 2lbs lighter when you wake up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you realize there is a 12 word sentence you can tell your man... that will induce intense emotions of love and impulsive attractiveness for you deep within his heart?

    Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's instinct to love, idolize and look after you with his entire heart...

    12 Words Will Fuel A Man's Desire Response

    This instinct is so built-in to a man's brain that it will make him try harder than before to make your relationship as strong as it can be.

    As a matter of fact, fueling this dominant instinct is so essential to achieving the best possible relationship with your man that the second you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

    ...You will immediately notice him expose his mind and soul for you in such a way he never expressed before and he will see you as the only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly attracted him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Water Hack Burns 2 lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

    At least 160 000 women and men are hacking their diet with a simple and secret "water hack" to lose 1-2 lbs each night as they sleep.

    It's effective and works all the time.

    Here's how to do it yourself:

    1) Go get a drinking glass and fill it with water half glass

    2) And then do this strange HACK

    so you'll become 1-2 lbs thinner the next day!

    ReplyDelete